Talon #1 Review

Click "Read More" to see the reviews!


Comic Vine: "TALON is definitely a book I now look forward to each month." 100 -- Click here for full review!

Inside Pulse: "This week Talon not only earned the spot of the marquee title, but it did so by being absolutely phenomenal." 90 -- Click here for full review!

Crave Online: "It's not the most exciting issue, but it's cool, and this is certainly a solid foundation for what's to come. I'm just not sure I like the design of the Talon costume. Maybe it'll just take some getting used to, but I'm a vocal opponent of the '90s headwrap, and this is dangerously close." 80 -- Click here for full review!

IGN: "Yet for as serious as Talon tries to be, it does not reach the level it strives for. Don’t get me wrong, I enjoyed this start to Talon’s story; in fact, it’s one of the better debuts for any title of the New 52. But, an assassin that sets out on a mission to get back at those who created him? Seen it before a million times before, and Tynion does not immediately offer that extra oomph to make his version stand out. That said, enough solid foundation has been set to make me return next month in hopes that Tynion does just that." 71 -- Click here for full review!

Raving Nerd: "I will definitely check out issue 2, but as of now this sits as the weakest of the Third Wave in my mind." 70 -- Click here for full review!

CBR: "With this issue's exposition and player movement, the stage is now set and dressed for what should be a great superhero vengeance tale." 70 -- Click here for full review!

Following the Nerd: "This isn’t the strongest of the DC New52 books to hit the shelves but I do see potential for great storytelling and character development here. I will definitely be keeping an eye on the future of this book." 70 -- Click here for full review!

Leave a Reply